The CEBN welcomes anyone interested in learning more about and growing the clean energy economy. Many of our members are clean energy providers, but we also welcome end users, academic researchers, government employees, and individuals. Membership is free through early 2018, after which we will offer a range of complimentary and paid membership options to suit your particular needs.
Member benefits include:
- Brief, digestible email updates to keep you informed of critical energy policy and market developments
- Strategies to help you engage decisionmakers on legal and regulatory issues impacting the market for/barriers to your technology
- Opportunities to network with other professionals with similar interests and challenges, including potential collaborators and clients
- Tools to help you publicly promote information about your company/organization
- Webinars and seminars from leading policy, legal, business, and investment experts
- Notices about industry funding opportunities, events, and research